Terms of service
- By using Dezato, users will agree to and comply with the following conditions. Your account may be banned for an undisclosed amount of time, or removed completely if the following agreement is not adhered to. Additionally, accounts may be suspended for reasons not listed in this agreement.
- Optional email addresses provided to Dezato upon account creation will be used for account registration, and will not be shared with any other party.
- All users must be at least 13 years of age.
- You agree to release us from claims, demands and damages of any kind, resulting from your use of Dezato.
- We are not responsible for the actions or content of other sites that are linked on Dezato, and you agree to be held solely liable for the posting of such links.
- Users are solely responsible for any laws they may break by viewing content on Dezato. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to: Users under the age of 18 opting in to view NSFW (adult) content, and/or users who view content that is illegal within their own country. To opt in to NSFW content, you must be 18 or older.
- Child pornography is prohibited.
- Material which encourages child exploitation is prohibited. Content or communications seeking to solicit, lure or entice minors into sexual activity or lewd behaviour is also prohibited.
- For anime/manga and drawn/virtual/rendered imagery use what is legally published, streamed or sold in the US/UK/Australia as a guide of what’s legal.
- Users agree not to post sensitive information relating to other user's real world identities without their express consent. (No doxxing)
- Users are solely responsible for their own personal information if they choose to share it on the site.
- Content deemed to be spam will be removed, and continuous posting of such content may result in a ban.
- Moderators may create their own rules as long as they do not violate the terms of this agreement.
Last update: 2019-02-12